
Shane had his annual ice fishing trip this past weekend. It sounds like the guys had a really good time. About 15 of them went and I believe everyone caught a fish. This year Shane's little brother was invited to go and he had a great time as well. Brandon is growing up for sure if he gets to go play with the big boys :)

I baby sat my niece the other day and had so much fun. Haley acts like such a little "mommy" towards Addison. When I burp Addison, Haley comes over to try to burp Addison. Haley constantly wants Addison to have her blanket and her bottle as well. It was so neat to see the two interact. Addison is now about 6 months old and Haley is about 15 months old.

Caleb loves to play in the snow and was bugging me like crazy that he wanted to go build a snowman so when Shane was home on his lunch break the two of them made their very own Frosty. Caleb was extremely proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment