Friday, April 4, 2008

First time away..

Well, I am going on my first little getaway in almost 2 years. I am going on a girl's weekend. I think I might just scrapbook the entire time :) I have to be honest though...I am so sad to leave my babies...it is so ironic because sometimes during the day between spilt juice, dirty diapers, Haley crying to nurse, Caleb getting jealous that he wants more Mommy time, and the laundry that has been piling, I find myself pleading for a break. And now that I am getting one I have to keep holding back the tears. Ridiculous huh! But it is true. My kiddos have made me who I am. It will be good for me to get away and give Shane some Daddy time with his babies. I have lots to post...but I am way too tired tonight so I will post more later. Hope everyone is doing well. By the way...Caleb is pretty much done with his viral bug he had. Shane is still working on getting better, and Haley seems fine. Thank goodness!!!

No comments: